Tuesday, January 26, 2010

19 of 365


I finished my beach bag! I totally love it. I hope that it won't stretch too much once it is filled with wet towels and beach toys, but only time will tell. I am sure I will get lots of use out of it at Coldwell this year. And it was a great way to get some use out of some t-shirts that I would never wear again.

It has a drawstring and handles, so it can be used in a couple of different ways. This is really the first thing I have ever crocheted, so it's even more exciting to have completed a project like this.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. You should be proud. Maybe this will convince me to learn to Crochet . . .but probably not.

    P.S. The comment above was me not paying enough attention, and not realising that James was logged in. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete